cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KINETIS_120MHZ_SC USBFS_device example High Speed

Jump to solution
peterweatherall
Contributor I

Looking for information on what needs to be done to modify the KINETIS_120MHZ_SC USBFS_device example for high speed USB (480Mb/s) operation using the TWR-SER2 board. Thanks.

Labels (2)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Peter,

Please check Kinetis USB Stack V4.1.1 from below link:

USB Stack

Customer can select K70 project and set "HIGH_SPEED_DEVICE" macro at <user_config.h> file.

#if (defined MCU_MK70F12) || (defined __MCF52277_H__)

#define  HIGH_SPEED_DEVICE    (1)

#else

#define  HIGH_SPEED_DEVICE    (0)

#endif

Wish it helps.

Best regards,
Ma Hui

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Peter,

Please check Kinetis USB Stack V4.1.1 from below link:

USB Stack

Customer can select K70 project and set "HIGH_SPEED_DEVICE" macro at <user_config.h> file.

#if (defined MCU_MK70F12) || (defined __MCF52277_H__)

#define  HIGH_SPEED_DEVICE    (1)

#else

#define  HIGH_SPEED_DEVICE    (0)

#endif

Wish it helps.

Best regards,
Ma Hui

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
peterweatherall
Contributor I

Ma, I am trying to implement a vendor specific high speed device that implements a upstream (IN) speed test over a 512 byte bulk endpoint. The basis for this was copied from the CDC device example out of USB stack 4.1.1. The non control endpoints are are initialized with ZLT = 1:

(void)_usb_device_init_endpoint(&controller_ID, ep_struct->ep_num, ep_struct->size, ep_struct->direction, ep_struct->type, 1);

The device calls USB_Class_Send_Data() with 5*4096 bytes of data when the USB_APP_ENUM_COMPLETE event is detected, and then sends another 5*4096 byte block every time the

USB_APP_SEND_COMPLETE event occurs. This is working but it appears that the host also gets a zero length packet after each 5*4096 byte block. My question is how do I disable the zero length condition after each block I am trying to simulate a continuous stream. Thanks.

0 Kudos