Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KE06Z64XXX4 CMSIS Compatible Startup for IAR EWARM

Jump to solution
ngiussani
Contributor III

Hi,

I'm finally starting my application with this device using the IAR EWARM. I wasn't able to find anything related to this family of devices on the (formerly) Freescale Kinetis SDK nor in the forum. I'm in need of a startup file for my projet, but the files included on the FRDM-KE06Z drivers library are a mess and not similar to the ones included in the KSDK.

If anyone is able to help, I'll very much appreciate it.

Labels (1)
1 Solution
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Nichlas,

Please check the attachment.
Have a great day,
Ping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

3 Replies
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Nichlas,

As you know, the KSDK doesn't contain the demo for the Kinetis E series MCU.

However it's provided a independent library for the Kinetis E series MCU.

Please go for download through the link as below.

Freedom Development Platform for Kinetis KE06|NXP

2015-12-11_14-33-09.jpg
Have a great day,
Ping

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
ngiussani
Contributor III

Hi jeremyzhou,

I was aware of this package, as I mention it in my question, stating "...but the files included on the FRDM-KE06Z drivers library are a mess and not similar to the ones included in the KSDK" The startup files included in that "library" for IAR are to stripped down, with no interrupt vector initialization and not really CMSIS compliant, as I understand. I was asking for something a little more "professional". In the mean time, I started writing my own, based on the template provided by ARM, but it would have been nicer if it was provided by Freescale/NXP.

Thank you for your time and best regards.

0 Kudos
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Nichlas,

Please check the attachment.
Have a great day,
Ping