K82 freedom board doesn't power up.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

K82 freedom board doesn't power up.

rushirajjawale
Contributor I

K82 freedom board doesn't power up. While I was installing the JLink open SDA bootloader to the board. It got disconnected from the laptop. And now it doesn't power up. The green power doesn't glow. I tried checking the power supply with a multimeter. It looks ok. Please help.

0 Kudos
4 Replies

Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

I do a test with FRDM-K82F board and it need to upload J-Link OpenSDA V2.1 firmware.

Customer can let board enter into Bootloader mode again, then plug the firmware file.

Wish it helps.

Have a great day,
Ma Hui
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rushirajjawale
Contributor I

Actually the board is not powering on only. So it is not possible to get it into bootloader mode.
When I power it using the USB, the green power led doesn't light up..

0 Kudos

Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

Please check the USB port you are using.

The OpenSDA is powered by P5V_SDA with J5 USB port;

When you power the board with J11 USB port, which doesn't provide power to OpenSDA, only power K82 chip.

Wish it helps.

Have a great day,
Ma Hui
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

Please refer below thread for the same issue:

In need for a Jlink bootloader MK20DX128VFM5 project for the FRDM-K82F board

Wish it helps.

Have a great day,
Ma Hui

0 Kudos