Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

K66 ADC Differential Mode

christhomas
Contributor II

Hi,

In the data sheet for the K66P144M180, it states that 

The 16-bit accuracy specifications listed in Table 1 and Table 32 are achievable on the differential pins ADCx_DP0, ADCx_DM0.

Does this mean that the ADCx_DP3/DM3 do not satisfy 16-bit accuracy. 

Thanks! 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

In fact, the K66 ADCx_DP3/DM3 with the same accuracy performance with ADCx_DP0/DM0 in differential mode.

There with one document error, the correct description is:

The 16-bit accuracy specifications listed in Table 31 and Table 32 are achievable on the differential pins ADCx_DP0, ADCx_DM0.

The ADC table31 and table32 specification was measured from the ADCx_DP0 and ADCx_DM0 in differential mode.

Thank you for the attention.

Have a great day,
Ma Hui
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

christhomas
Contributor II

Thank you for your answer. A follow up question, looking at the data sheet I can see that

Pin 28 corresponds to ADC0_DM0, but I cant find any pin that is assigned the counterpart ADC0_DP0???

0 Kudos

Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

You are right.

The K66 product 144 pin package doesn't provide ADC0_DP0 pin.

So, if customer want to use ADC in differential mode, please consider to use below pins:

ADC0_DP3 & ADC0_DM3

or

ADC1_DP0 & ADC1_DM0

Wish it helps.

Have a great day,
Ma Hui
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

christhomas
Contributor II

Hi Hui, 

Thank you so much again. 

I am guessing then it is only possible to use one differential pin since ADC1_DP0 and ADC0_DP3 are shared on the same pin. 

So I can not use two differential analog inputs? 

Chris

0 Kudos

Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

You are right.

There with only one pair of differential analog input pins.

So, you can not use two differential analog inputs at the same time.

Wish it helps.

Have a great day,
Ma Hui

0 Kudos