Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

K64 and DP83848I Physical driver

Jump to solution
pietrodicastri
Senior Contributor II

Good morning

I need to use the DP83848I physical for the ethernet in reduced mode. Is there a work already done for porting the LWIP to this chip?

Also suggest me a guideline for using this driver, just to  avoid to read too much just for this porting.

Happy new year...

Thank You all

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Pietro,

You can download the MQX software from here.

The DP83848I PHY driver located at default path: C:\Freescale\Freescale_MQX_4_1\mqx\source\io\enet\phy

I also attach the driver here (PHY Driver.7z) for your reference.

Thank you for the attention.

Have a nice day.

best regards,

Ma Hui

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Freescale MQX provides DP83848I PHY driver, more detailed info, please check attached code.

Wish it helps.

Happy New Year!
best regards,

Ma Hui

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

pietrodicastri
Senior Contributor II

Hello Ma Hui,

Thank you for assistance. I am happy to know the porting exists.

I don t see any attachment in the answer however. Maybe You can try again to send or

give me a link for the download.

Thank You

Pietro

Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Pietro,

You can download the MQX software from here.

The DP83848I PHY driver located at default path: C:\Freescale\Freescale_MQX_4_1\mqx\source\io\enet\phy

I also attach the driver here (PHY Driver.7z) for your reference.

Thank you for the attention.

Have a nice day.

best regards,

Ma Hui

0 Kudos