K60N512 not booting after 30.07 bootloader update

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

K60N512 not booting after 30.07 bootloader update

nransom
Contributor I

I was attempting to run a sample project for MQX, and was required to download the latest updates for Codewarrior, which then required I update to the 30.07 bootloader for my tower board.  The update was able to succeed both within Codewarrior and through the PEMicro tool, but I can only boot into the bootloader programming mode.  When attempting to boot regularly nothing appears on the PC USB port so I cannot connect using the debugger or any other tool to attempt to program.  Not sure if something else was accidentally overwritten and needs to be reflashed?  Thanks for the help.

0 Kudos
2 Replies

nransom
Contributor I

When reverting back to the 29.07 firmware, the board is able to correctly power up.  This seems to point to an issue in the 30.07 firmware, anyone have any ideas or thoughts on this?

0 Kudos

Mr_Honey
Contributor I

Unfortunately I cannot tell you what is your problem, but I experienced a trouble with serial link with older versions, I've had to search through incredibly unfriendly page of PEmicro to get latest version of FW for PElink, because there was a buggy version on FS page. I checked my K60 tower and it is running on ver. 30.7 and it is working.

Maybe clean up of different versions and installing latest support package for PEmicro could help.

0 Kudos