Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

K27 clock timing specification for external clock mode

Jump to solution
masahirokiniwa
Contributor IV

Hi,

I will use K27 with external clock mode, but I couldn't find its timing specification in the data sheet.

Could you tell me the maximum value of clock rise time and fall time?

Best regards,

M.Kiniwa

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Masahiro Kiniwa,

Thank you for your interest in NXP kinetis product, I would like to provide service for you.

Yes, the datasheet didn't list the detail external clock input rise time and fall time.

But in my memory, even use the chip pin output the internal clock to the external clock pin, it also works.

So, I think you also can refer to this rising and fall time to select your external clock:

pastedImage_1.png

If you still have problems about it when you use the external clock, please kindly let me know.

Have a great day,
kerry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Masahiro Kiniwa,

Thank you for your interest in NXP kinetis product, I would like to provide service for you.

Yes, the datasheet didn't list the detail external clock input rise time and fall time.

But in my memory, even use the chip pin output the internal clock to the external clock pin, it also works.

So, I think you also can refer to this rising and fall time to select your external clock:

pastedImage_1.png

If you still have problems about it when you use the external clock, please kindly let me know.

Have a great day,
kerry

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos