Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

K22FN128 VREFH min. voltage

guenter_loettrich
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi all,

customer asked why the min. allowed voltage on VrefH pin on K22FN128 is 1.13V and not 0V.

The want to have the option to switch external VrefH voltage on and off and voltages below 1.13V can occur.

Thanks

br

Guenter

0 Kudos
1 Reply

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Guenter,

About why the min. allowed voltage on VrefH is 1.13V not 0V, I think this is the internal IC design question, we need to ask the IC design engineer.

I find you are our NXP FAE, actually, I don't know whether you can enter the internal MCU support group, this area will help us to solve the internal question which need the IC desgin engineer or AE to answer it, and you also need to add the customer information.

You can check the MCU support group, whether you can enter it, if you can't enter it, you can give me your customer information from the message, I will help you to post this question in the internal area.

Have a great day,
Jingjing

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos