Is there a pin list excel doc for MKL25Z128VLH4?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a pin list excel doc for MKL25Z128VLH4?

Jump to solution
mlyons
Contributor I

I would like to know if there is a pin list with all the functions for each pin on the MKL25Z128VLH4 to help in creating schematic symbols.  I have the datasheet which has this info it would just be much easier to copy and paste from an excel file instead of typing it all by hand.  I am using KiCad which Freescale doesn't supply schematic/layout resources for.

Thanks,
Michael

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Michael,

Thank you very much for your focus on Freescale Kinetis product. I'm glad to provide service for you.

Please check the attachment.
Have a great day,
Ping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

2 Replies
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Michael,

Thank you very much for your focus on Freescale Kinetis product. I'm glad to provide service for you.

Please check the attachment.
Have a great day,
Ping

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

mlyons
Contributor I

Thank you Jeremy,

How can I find documents like the one you posted for any particular micro?

0 Kudos