Is there a list of devices that support FlashSwap feature?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a list of devices that support FlashSwap feature?

Jump to solution
francescosalvat
Contributor II

I'm searching for a Kinetis microcontroller that supports FlashSwap feature but i can't find it anywhere. Particularly i was searching for K22-K24 series.

Thank you.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Francesco,

I noticed that the SWAP feature is not listed in the MCU_Product_Selector. I think this could be added as a filter in the future.

For the K22 / K24 family range these are the parts that support flash memory SWAP functionality:

MK22FN1M0xxx12
MK24FN1M0xxx12

For other part numbers, the Reference Manual specifies that the part has 2 or more program flash blocks and SWAP Control is specified as part of the Flash Memory Module features.

I hope this helps.

Best Regards!,
Jorge Gonzalez

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Francesco,

I noticed that the SWAP feature is not listed in the MCU_Product_Selector. I think this could be added as a filter in the future.

For the K22 / K24 family range these are the parts that support flash memory SWAP functionality:

MK22FN1M0xxx12
MK24FN1M0xxx12

For other part numbers, the Reference Manual specifies that the part has 2 or more program flash blocks and SWAP Control is specified as part of the Flash Memory Module features.

I hope this helps.

Best Regards!,
Jorge Gonzalez

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!