How to change pre-defined peripheral pin names in processor expert?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change pre-defined peripheral pin names in processor expert?

felixgottwald
Contributor I

Hi,

wenn I try to setup an SPI Master component with MK20DN512ZVLL10 in processor expert, the pre-defined pin name values for SPI1 are reversed. (Output: PTE1/SPI1_SOUT; Input: PTE3/SPI1_SIN) so that it´s not possible to configure a master application. How can I manually change the standard values displayed in the drop-down menu to get the right configuration?

Regards Felix

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Not sure what you mean.
If you are using SPIMaster_LDD, then please refer the Typical Usage of it.

SPIMaster_LDD.PNG

Considering that you are using MK20DN512ZVLL10 chip, so see its reference manual K20P100M100SF2RM.

I am afraid you are refer K20P100M100SF2V2RM, that manual is for MK20DN512VLL10.

K20P100M100SF2RM MK20DN512ZVLL10.PNG

Best Regards,

Robin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

felixgottwald
Contributor I

Hi Robin,

thank you for your reply. I was just wondering about the designations of the pins. For an SPI-Master application the input pin should be named MISO but in the component inspector it is called S_IN so this lets assume that the driver uses this pin as MOSI. But as I found out there was onother issue on my board and this was the reason for my SPI dis-function. So now the SPI master works as aspected with MOSI on PTE1(SOUT) and MISO on PTE3(SIN).

Best regards

Felix

0 Kudos