How to attach source file path to existing project in code warrior v10.6 (Micro controller based)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to attach source file path to existing project in code warrior v10.6 (Micro controller based)

communitycommun
Contributor III

Hello

I am trying to add the source file path to the existing project in the project explore window in code warrior v10.6.Since very new to this eclipse based IDE provide my NXP.

It would be very helpful if some one could help me up about this ...

Thanking you

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello ,

Please right click your project ,then select properties , then refer to the picture to add source file path :

pastedImage_0.png

Hope it helps

Have a great day,
Alice

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

communitycommun
Contributor III

Thanks Alice_Yang

i have done exactly what you said,but in my IDE there is no folder named directives instead input is given with the same picture..i have attached below........

so does both are same..i believe it's same but still need confirmation.....

Thanks Alice_Yang

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello ,

Sorry i have not see any picture .

Please send it again , and  also i recommend you send your project and

point out the file to me , i also can test it on my side .

BR

Alice

0 Kudos