How do I get the software "Sensorless PMSM Vector Control on Kinetis" described in DRM140

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get the software "Sensorless PMSM Vector Control on Kinetis" described in DRM140

Jump to solution
cipriano
Contributor I

Hello.

I'll buy the "K60D100M-KIT TWR-" motor control "PMSM" according to the document "DRM140". The website says "Only K60D 100MHz Tower Hardware Kit".

Where I can download the software or is included in the kit?

Thank you.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
perlam_i_au
Senior Contributor I

Have you visited this reference design page? RD3PHASEPMSMSVCK60: 3-Phase PMSM Sensorless Vector Control on Kinetis K60

In the "Software & Tools" tag you will find the links to:

I hope this would be what you are looking for.

Have a nic day :P,
Perla

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
perlam_i_au
Senior Contributor I

Have you visited this reference design page? RD3PHASEPMSMSVCK60: 3-Phase PMSM Sensorless Vector Control on Kinetis K60

In the "Software & Tools" tag you will find the links to:

I hope this would be what you are looking for.

Have a nic day :P,
Perla

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
cipriano
Contributor I

Dear Miss Perla:

No longer exists webpage link RD3PHASEPMSMSVCK60 3-Phase PMSM Sensorless Vector Control on Kinetis K60.
Meeting information but not a ready kit that can be purchased that includes the PMSM motor.
The hardware for sale can also be used for this App only contains a BLDC motor.
I have requested support service but they have not given me a satisfactory answer.
Perhaps you or someone else in this community know a kit 3-Phase PMSM Sensorless Vector Control now ready for sale.

Thank you very much.
Greetings from Buenos Aires - Argentina

0 Kudos
perlam_i_au
Senior Contributor I

I am not sure about what happened to the RD3PHASEPMSMSVCK60 3-Phase PMSM Sensorless Vector Control on Kinetis K60 page but you can find documentation information here: PMSM Sensorless Vector Control on Kinetis - Designer Reference Manual.

Please download related software on my last comment on this thread.

Let me know if this is useful for you or not.

Have a nice day,
Perla Moncada

0 Kudos