How can i find the variables or functions because of which data is getting updated in the .html?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i find the variables or functions because of which data is getting updated in the .html?

omkardixit
Contributor III

Hi

I was working on the TWR-K70210M with MQX RTOS 4.1.0. So i was compiling the httpsrv code available at the path(E:\Freescale\Freescale_MQX_4_1\rtcs\examples\httpsrv).

So, if i open 192.168.1.210 in the browser i observed that data is getting updated every second. So i just wanted to know  which variables or functions are getting updated from controller side as well as how they are linked together because of which data is getting updated in the .html file.

Any help will be really appreciated!

Regards

Omkar Dixit

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

danielchen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

I only have MQX 4.2 installed.  I can see below page when I access 192.168.1.202.

danielchen_0-1610086736299.png

Is this what you can see in your side?

I would suggest you read the readme file first, which is in the source folder.

Regards

Daniel

0 Kudos

omkardixit
Contributor III

Hi

Finally, I found the function after which the data is getting changed. Here I'm attaching the screenshot

issue.PNG

One thing I observed that, after a request received by the server, immediately data is getting updated into the buffer named "str", so now my question is how can I change the values of the buffer "str" manually because it keeps changing continuously. Any help will be really appreciated!

Regards

Omkar Dixit

0 Kudos

danielchen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

MQX includes the mktfs.exe application that converts web page files to a source code file. The tool is available in the  \Freescale MQX 4.x\tools\ folder. The source file can be included in a project to add html information to an embedded project.

To convert web page files to a source code file:
1. Execute the tool in a command line with the name of the folder where the html files are stored and the name of the output source file. The folder must contains all the images and html files that will be converted to a source file.
mktfs.exe
for example:
C:\mktfs.exe web_pages tfs_data_file.c
2. The converted output of the web_pages folder is stored in the tfs_data_file.c file. This file has a TFS format. The HTML information is placed by default in an array named tfs_data.
const TFS_DIR_ENTRY tfs_data[]
3. MQX supports the trivial file system. The _io_tfs_install() function installs the array located in the web page source code with the path, “tfs:”. The tfs_data array is declared as an extern object to include it from the web page source file.
#include "tfs.h"
extern const TFS_DIR_ENTRY tfs_data[];
/* Instal file system */
error = _io_tfs_install("tfs:", tfs_data);

Regards

Daniel

0 Kudos

omkardixit
Contributor III

Hi

In my case, I'm using MQX RTOS 4.1 in which unfortunately I didn't found the readme file. I'm attaching the screenshots below.

s1.PNG

s2.PNG

s3.PNG

Basically, my task is to change the area which I have circled in the second screenshot.

Regards,

Omkar Dixit

0 Kudos