Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting started with I2S on FRDM-KL26Z

Jump to solution
funkyguy4000
Contributor II

Hello,

First time posting here so bear with me.

I've purchased the FRDM-KL26Z development board to mainly work with its I2S module.  I come from a strong background with AVR microcontrollers, but no ARM experience or any freescale products.

I found the I2S macros in the MKL26Z128 header file in CodeWarrior but I have no idea what each one does since I cannot find any documentation discussing the registers that control the I2S peripheral. 

Does anybody have any such documentation or can somebody point me in the right direction?

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Shannon Struz,

Please kindly refer to Chapter 41"Integrated Interchip Sound (I2S) / Synchronous Audio Interface (SAI)" for details on the I2S registers, and you may find it in the RM which can be downloaded from http://cache.freescale.com/files/microcontrollers/doc/ref_manual/KL26P121M48SF4RM.pdf .

Hope that helps,

Have a great day,
Kan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Shannon Struz,

Please kindly refer to Chapter 41"Integrated Interchip Sound (I2S) / Synchronous Audio Interface (SAI)" for details on the I2S registers, and you may find it in the RM which can be downloaded from http://cache.freescale.com/files/microcontrollers/doc/ref_manual/KL26P121M48SF4RM.pdf .

Hope that helps,

Have a great day,
Kan

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos