キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Freedom k64F i want to switch to openSDA bootloader mode from application mode

763件の閲覧回数
aas_jav
Contributor I

I want to flash new code in memory for that i need to know how to shift to bootloader mode from program (by not pressing reset button).

And i also want to know if swapping memory location can work in this case if i can write new code in free memory space and switch my program counter to new position.

ラベル(2)
タグ(2)
0 件の賞賛
3 返答(返信)

631件の閲覧回数
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Aashir javed,

What do you mean opensda bootloader mode? Do you mean FRDM K64 board enter bootloader mode, which will be a device named as "BOOTLOADER", and the enter method is: power off the board, press the reset button and hold on it, then power on the board with USB cable?

Or you mean the bootloader is a segment code which put in the K64 flash from address 0x00?

If just opensda bootloader mode, that is controlled by the on board K20 chip, not the K64 bootloader, you just need to press the reset button, it is OK.

But if you means the code in the K64, I highly suggest you refer to our KBOOT2.0 flash bootloader code, which can be downloaded from this link:

NXP_Kinetis_Bootloader_2.0.0 package

Wish it helps you!

If you still have question about it, please kindly let me know.

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 件の賞賛

631件の閲覧回数
aas_jav
Contributor I

Hi Kerry,

Thanks for guidance but let me clear first i want to perform IAP, one app in running state will flash new code and then shift the control of the application to that application so for that purpose i want a bootloader code with my application which can do the job for me basically i want to divide my memory in two chunks and one will be replaced with new application and then Program counter will be switched to that position. 

0 件の賞賛

631件の閲覧回数
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Aashir Javed,

Thanks for your updated information.

Ok, now you just need to refer to our K64 bootloader code which I already tell you:

NXP_Kinetis_Bootloader_2.0.0 package 

After you download it, you can find the K64 bootloader project from this folder:

NXP_Kinetis_Bootloader_2_0_0\targets\MK64F12

The detail usage, you can refer to the doc in folder:NXP_Kinetis_Bootloader_2_0_0\doc

Wish it helps you!

If you still have question about it, please kindly let me know.

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 件の賞賛