Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flexbus Clockout

Jump to solution
VGS
Contributor III

Hi

Iam using  TWR-K70 board for interfacing LCD with SSD 1963 controller using  Flex bus.

I am trying to measure Flex-bus clock (PTC3 - ALT 5 ) from the TWR module.But it is always showing  20 MHz

even when i change the flex bus frequency using SIM-CLKDIV1 Register.

I tried variying the clock from 40 MHz to 10 MHz but i am getting the same output (20 MHz).

Can any one help me with how to measure the Flex bus Clock

Tags (3)
1 Solution
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi ,

I have implemented a PE demo based on TWR-K70, I just enabled the port c clock gate and set PTC3 as clockout, and changed the flexbus clkout as below:

60MHz

tek00011.png

40Mhz

tek00009.png

seems no problem to output clock other than 20MHz, maybe it is a software issue, so I attached my project for your reference, please kindly refer to it for more details.

Hope that helps,

Have a great day,
Kan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi ,

Would you please share your project or code for a review? I will try to reproduce it based on my TWR-K70.

Thanks for your patience!

Have a great day,
Kan

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

VGS
Contributor III

hi Kan

Thanks .

What is the maximum speed for flex bus in k70-120MHz .

i am attaching flexbus configuration file

Please review it.

If required i can also send my project file.

i am testing with D4D  sample code for  TWR LCD (320*240).

0 Kudos
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi ,

I have implemented a PE demo based on TWR-K70, I just enabled the port c clock gate and set PTC3 as clockout, and changed the flexbus clkout as below:

60MHz

tek00011.png

40Mhz

tek00009.png

seems no problem to output clock other than 20MHz, maybe it is a software issue, so I attached my project for your reference, please kindly refer to it for more details.

Hope that helps,

Have a great day,
Kan