Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flashing Problems in KDS 3.2?

vigneshbalaji
Senior Contributor I

152483_152483.pngScreenshot (18).png152484_152484.pngScreenshot (31).png

Hi,

I created a new project with KDS 3.2 with KEA-128. I tried to Flash it using Open-SDA and it throwed me an error in Service Launch Sequence?

I have attached the Screenshot of it.

This project is a KSDK 1.x project selected as none for KSDK.

Original Attachment has been moved to: kds_test.zip

5 Replies

jorge_a_vazquez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi VIGNESH BALAJI

As you have OpenSDA enumerated in your device manager, in the debugger tab of your debug configuration,  you have to select OpenSDA interface.

Untitled.png

You should be able to see your port device and debug your project

Please tell me if you have any question.

Best Regards

Jorge Alcala

0 Kudos

vigneshbalaji
Senior Contributor I

Hi Jorge,

I refreshed it and selected the port but still I am getting the same error.

When I flash for the first time GDB hangs at 100 percent ???? and I have to cancel it after waiting for long Time.

After that it throws Screenshot (28).png

when I flash it for the second time.

Can you Check the project that I have attached you on the thread.

0 Kudos

jorge_a_vazquez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi VIGNESH BALAJI

I tried your project test, it give me not error. Could you please confirm that your debugger identify your serial port? It should be displayed something like this:

Screenshot 2016-05-30 17.51.05.png

If the port sections appears empty, there could be a interface problem. Please also check this post: https://mcuoneclipse.com/2016/03/11/solving-launching-configuring-gdb-aborting-configuring-gdb/  where they discussed about some wrong line endings in the ‘Commands’ section.

Hope this could helps

Best regards

Jorge Alcala

vigneshbalaji
Senior Contributor I

Hi Jorge,

Ya My debugger is able to identify it's port and I saw the Line endings as in that post also Everything is fine.

Is there any other reason why this problem occurs?

0 Kudos

jorge_a_vazquez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi VIGNESH BALAJI

It could be a problem related with the drivers, as long as you are using windows 10, you need to actualize your drivers, please install Windows USB drivers: http://www.pemicro.com/opensda/​.

Another option could be a debug process that remains active, please check this post: https://mcuoneclipse.com/2014/11/03/debugging-failure-check-list-and-hints/​ it said how to kill this processes in section 9.

Hope this could help

Best regards
Jorge Alcala

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------