cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flash KwikStik using J-Link GDBServer

Jump to solution
briancook
Contributor II

When creating a project using CodeWarrior 10.5, a RAM and FLASH configuration are created.  Using the FLASH configuration when debugging an application on the KwikStik automatically flashes the program onto the target.  After a power cycle the program runs.  I want to be able to do this with Eclipse and J-Link GDBServer.  With Eclipse and GDBServer, I can debug my application on the target , but the program does not run after a power cycle.  Using J-Link Commander and examining memory, it does appear that the program has been flashed.  The stack address (0x00) and start address (0x04) are correct.  Is the program not booting because the bootmode is not configured correctly?  There are some steps performed by CodeWarrior that my Eclipse and GDBServer are not doing.  Any suggestions would help.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
briancook
Contributor II

My issue was watchdog related.  I needed to disable the watchdog module in fewer clock cycles when I migrated from the KL46 to the K40.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
briancook
Contributor II

My issue was watchdog related.  I needed to disable the watchdog module in fewer clock cycles when I migrated from the KL46 to the K40.

0 Kudos