Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Files in a project code warrior

Jump to solution
nguyennhatminh
Contributor IV

Hi pro,

I'm newbie to ARM. I'm working in Kinetis KL05Z.

I have a question about manage the project.

I see on the window "code warrior project" , there are many files. I'm really confuse about the function of each of file.:smileyconfused:

does anyone give me overview of them ? and please let me know what important file that i should take care when I work with GPIO or ADC module , for example ?

Thanks a lot,

Minh.

Labels (1)
1 Solution
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Minh.

The KL04 reference manual link is :

http://cache.freescale.com/files/32bit/doc/ref_manual/KL05P48M48SF1RM.pdf?fasp=1&WT_TYPE=Reference Manuals&WT_VENDOR=FREESCALE&WT_FILE_FORMAT=pdf&WT_ASSET=Documentation

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
(Jingjing)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

7 Replies
nguyennhatminh
Contributor IV

Hello Jingjing,

Thank you very much for your detail support.

would you like give me some link reference manual that i should to know ?

Thank you,

Minh.

0 Kudos
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Minh,

If your question is solved, Could you please click the Correct Answer button? Thank you!

Best regards!

Jingjing

0 Kudos
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Minh.

The KL04 reference manual link is :

http://cache.freescale.com/files/32bit/doc/ref_manual/KL05P48M48SF1RM.pdf?fasp=1&WT_TYPE=Reference Manuals&WT_VENDOR=FREESCALE&WT_FILE_FORMAT=pdf&WT_ASSET=Documentation

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
(Jingjing)

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Nguye Nhat Minh,

1:  I don't know what project you are used, but if you are working in kinetis KL05Z, we have a freedom board about it , and there has a sample code package.

The sample code download link is :

http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/download/license.jsp?colCode=KL05-SC&location=null&fasp=1&WT_TYP... and Test Software&WT_VENDOR=FREESCALE&WT_FILE_FORMAT=zip&WT_ASSET=Downloads&Parent_nodeId=1359130311707695721244&Parent_pageType=product

After you download and setup, you will find there has a FRDM_KL05ZSCG_CW_rev2.pdf.

In this pdf, chapter 5.1 tell you the folder structure, and tell you the folder function, just like the following:

pastedImage_1.png

pastedImage_0.png

2: About the concrete module, I think you should read our reference manual at first, to get the registers which related to the module.

Take GPIO as an example,you should do the following step:

(1): open port clock:

SIM_SCGC5 |= (SIM_SCGC5_PORTA_MASK| SIM_SCGC5_PORTB_MASK);

(2):configure your port as gpio.

#define  PCR_OUTPUT_CONFIG  (PORT_PCR_MUX(1) | PORT_PCR_DSE_MASK ) //Pin configured as GPIO

(3):configure your port direction

#define LED1_DDR_OUTPUT(LED1_PORT,LED1_BIT)  PDDR(LED1_PORT) |= (1<<LED1_BIT)

(4): control your port   

#define LED1_ON  LED1_PCOR(LED1_PORT,LED1_BIT)

#define LED1_OFF LED1_PSOR(LED1_PORT,LED1_BIT)

you can follow the main() function in our LED_Blink Demo code to find the this code process.

pastedImage_4.png

3: Another good document you can refer, Kinetis L Peripheral Module quick reference, the link is :

http://cache.freescale.com/files/32bit/doc/quick_ref_guide/KLQRUG.pdf?fasp=1&WT_TYPE=Users Guides&WT_VENDOR=FREESCALE&WT_FILE_FORMAT=pdf&WT_ASSET=Documentation

I wish my answer will help you!

If you still have question, please let me know!

Have a great day,
(Jingjing)

nguyennhatminh
Contributor IV

Thank you Erich for quickly overview.

Thank you Xuguang for useful instruction.

Minh.

0 Kudos
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

This post lists and explains the different files:

Dissection of MCU10 Projects | MCU on Eclipse

xuguanglu-b4508
Contributor II

Hi Minh,

You can find useful tips in codewarrior documentations if you have installed CW. This guide maybe useful. $CodeWarrior Installed Path$/MCU/Help/PDF/CodeWarrior Common Features Guide.pdf

Xuguang