FRDM-KL26Z

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FRDM-KL26Z

juliancox
Contributor V

I have been using CodeWarrior for many years, but i am now moving to a MKL26Z (specified by a client).

I am having great difficulty finding example projects for this device or this eval board for CW or MCUX using SPI. I Notice that the CW component library does not have board support for the FRDM- KL26Z, but does have it for the FRDM-KL25Z.

Can I edit the FRDM-KL25Z board support file (or a copy it) to create board support for the FRDM-KL26Z? If so - where can I find the necessary file?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

_Leo_
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Thank you so much for your interest in our products and for using our community.

CodeWarrior is an IDE that has not been maintained for a long time, so the support we provide for this IDE is limited.

Also if you are just moving to the KL2x, I would like to mention that perhaps the LPC800 Series and MCX Portfolio may also suit your needs.

Regarding the FRDM- KL26Z, I firmly recommend you use the MCUXpresso IDE, where you will find in its SDK a wide variety of examples, including SPI examples:

_Leo__0-1708543069188.png

Hope it helps you.

Have a nice day!

0 Kudos

juliancox
Contributor V

Thank you your response. I have been using the MC9S08 for some time, so I cannot use MCUX for that, which leaves me little choice for an IDE.

We have looked at the LPC800 series, but our I/O requirement are rather particular.I was hoping to use C/W as I know it rather well. I suppose I will just have to bite the bullet.

0 Kudos

_Leo_
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

You're welcome, any other questions feel free to continue using our technical support service.

0 Kudos