Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FRDM-KL25L - SREC Project Examples

Jump to solution
ashokra
Contributor II

Hi,

I am new to Freescale  Controller , Past One month i am trying to Blink one LED in FRDM Kit but i was not able to program.

i am using  CodeWarriors Studio. i  downloaded SREC precompiled example. and i  drag that srec file into Open SDA port, its working file. But i am not able to make that blinking application in CodeWarriors. i did not get how to make such kind of srec application. so where i can get the project source files for  srec pre compiled example..?  can any one help..?  I am struck with FRDM-KL25L... please help me

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
7 Replies
ashokra
Contributor II

Thank you ! Erich but one thing , i like to write code without using of Processor Expert because If i use PE ,the output srec file size will be more than 1MB. can you tell me any other examples..?

0 Kudos
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Please verify if you really produce a S19 file (and not something else). I have created many Processor Expert applications, and the S19 file is only few KBytes.

See Optimizing the Kinetis gcc Startup | MCU on Eclipse which produces less than 300 bytes of code.

ashokra
Contributor II

3172_3172.png

Hi , This in an example project output files. here "SREC" file size is more than 1MB , why two type of out files are here (hex and srec). If i drag the HEX file into open SDA port it working now..  

0 Kudos
ashokra
Contributor II

Can you give me a small LED project files (zip) so that i can understand the project settings easily please..

0 Kudos
ashokra
Contributor II

Hi Erich,

Finally i done my LED Blinking Project ! This is my code given below..

main(){

PE_low_level_init();

while(1){

Bit1_PutVal(0);

delay();

Bit1_PutVal(1);

delay();

AS1_SendBlock(NULL,"ashok",5);

}

}

Here i added UART  components. but UART not working.. can you help me..

my configuration for UART is given below...

pastedImage_0.png

0 Kudos