FRDM-KEAZ128 Unable to build example projects supplied with the quick start pack

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FRDM-KEAZ128 Unable to build example projects supplied with the quick start pack

RML_SPARKY
Contributor I

Good morning all, 

Im having issues building any project imported from examples supplied with the KEAZ-128 quick start pack. I have imported them into the workspace but when i try to build (for example) i get 5 errors. These errors are the same for all imported examples.

I am accustomed to the Arduino IDE and trying to make the step into a more professional environment and chipset so any help on what im doing wrong would be great at this point.

Im using S32 Design Studio V2.2 Build ID 200116.

I should add that i have followed the getting started guide where i am able to create a new project and build and upload / debug successfully, however imported projects are an issue

Many thnaks
Rich

The error are:

Description Resource Path Location Type
ewl_c_noio.specs: No such file or directory C/C++ Problem

make: *** [src/subdir.mk:23: src/CLK.o] Error 1 Lab1_Blinky_Loop_KEA128 C/C++ Problem

make: *** [src/subdir.mk:23: src/Lab1_Blinky_Loop_KEA128.o] Error 1 Lab1_Blinky_Loop_KEA128 C/C++ Problem

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/Users/RichardPel/Documents/NXP S32 Design Studio Files/SAMPLE-DRIVER-FRDM-KEA-S32DS/SAMPLE-DRIVER-FRDM-KEA-S32DS/KEAZ128 Drivers testcode and Examples (for S32DS)/KEAZ128 Lab code examples/Lab1_Blinky_Loop_KEA128/Project_Settings/Linker_Files/SKEAZ_flash.ld', needed by 'Lab1_Blinky_Loop_KEA128.elf'. Stop. Lab1_Blinky_Loop_KEA128 C/C++ Problem

make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs.... Lab1_Blinky_Loop_KEA128 C/C++ Problem

Warning are:

Invalid project path: Include path not found (C:\NXP\S32DS_ARM_v2.2\S32DS\arm_ewl2\EWL_C\include). Lab1_Blinky_Loop_KEA128 pathentry Path Entry Problem

Invalid project path: Include path not found (C:\NXP\S32DS_ARM_v2.2\S32DS\arm_ewl2\EWL_C\include\arm). Lab1_Blinky_Loop_KEA128 pathentry Path Entry Problem

Invalid project path: Include path not found (C:\NXP\S32DS_ARM_v2.2\S32DS\arm_ewl2\EWL_Runtime\include). Lab1_Blinky_Loop_KEA128 pathentry Path Entry Problem

Invalid project path: Include path not found (C:\NXP\S32DS_ARM_v2.2\S32DS\arm_ewl2\EWL_Runtime\include\arm). Lab1_Blinky_Loop_KEA128 pathentry Path Entry Problem

0 Kudos
3 Replies

RML_SPARKY
Contributor I

HI, i have followed that guide many times, i have been able to build a NEW project with no problems. The issue comes when i try to build a project that has been imported , i get the errors show above.

Thanks
Rich

0 Kudos

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, 

Could you please help us check the following link? 

https://www.nxp.com/document/guide/get-started-with-the-frdm-keaz128:NGS-FRDM-KEAZ128?section=build-... 

This will help you with some more details on how to deploy one of the examples. 

Also, in the web page you can find in the getting started the different pre-requisites. 

estephania_mart_1-1711056292799.png

Hope this helps. 

Regards, 

0 Kudos

RML_SPARKY
Contributor I

HI, i have followed that guide many times, i have been able to build a NEW project with no problems. The issue comes when i try to build a project that has been imported , i get the errors show above.

Thanks
Rich

0 Kudos