cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FRDM-KEAZ128 Input Capture

Jump to solution
elder_atom
Contributor II

I have modified the API  in Driver Test SW (KEAZ128FRDM_KEA128_FTM_DualEdge), but it can't work.

I use FTM0CH0 as the output source and use the FTM1CH0 as the input capture.

Please help me find the errors in my codes. If provided the Input Capture demo, it's the best.

Thanks for everyone replying.

pastedImage_3.png

pastedImage_1.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Yinwei,

Test it on FRDM-KEAZ128Q80 board, I can get the input capture interrupt.
You need connect the pin13 J4 to pin8 J6.
Please check the attached file.

FTM1_Task.png

Best Regards,

Robin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Yinwei,

Test it on FRDM-KEAZ128Q80 board, I can get the input capture interrupt.
You need connect the pin13 J4 to pin8 J6.
Please check the attached file.

FTM1_Task.png

Best Regards,

Robin

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
elder_atom
Contributor II

Hi Robin_Shen

I want to realize the Input Capture function, but there is no Input Capture example. So I modified the KEAZ128FRDM_KEA128_FTM_DualEdge to realize the  Input Capture function, but it can't work.

Please help me find the errors in my codes. It's better If you provide me the Input Capture demo.

Thanks for your replying.

0 Kudos
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

You can compare the attached codes with yours.

attachments.png

0 Kudos
elder_atom
Contributor II

Hi Robin_Shen

Thanks for your help sincerely. I have solved my problem according to your attached file.

0 Kudos