cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FRDM K66F bootloader drive is not shown

melbin_steephan
Contributor I

Hi,

I have brought FRDM K66F yesterday. Connected with PC and tried t update bootloader by pressing reset button

(03_OpenSDA_FRDM-K66F.bin is the file name, found from internet). While copying this binary, the bootloader drive disappeared and then board is in dead condition.

Note: I have PE micro universal multi link FX programmer.

Please help.

Regards,

Melbin

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

I would recommend to refer here about update OpenSDA firmware and reprogram OpenSDA Bootloader binary.

There is an Note about FRDM-K66F OpenSDA V2/2.1 bootloader issue:

pastedImage_1.png

The related community post could be found with this link.

For you are using P&E Multilink FX tool, I would recommend to download [CodeWarrior MCU eclipse V10.x], which provided Flash programmer tool with below interface:

pastedImage_2.png

Or you can create a project for MK20DX128xxx5, then using this [Flash Programmer] tool to program bootloader image to K20 chip.

Customer also can select P&E provided PROGACMP ARM Flash Programming Software for Multilink and Multink FX debug probes, which is not free.

Please try with above suggestion.

If there still with issue of FRDM-K66F board, please check here for Dev Tool Warranty.

Wish it helps.

Have a great day,
Mike

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos