cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FRDM-K28F Bootloader wrecked

philippadolph
Contributor II

Hello,

i think i wrecked my FRDM-K28F bootloader and don't know how to repair it. I'm working on a komplex project with many functionparts. So i started to copy the project. In the new project i adding new parts to the old ones and testing them. All works fine , but in the last projekt i don't paid much attention and accidently renamed the ... .mex datei and debugged it.After that the developmentboard can't be debugged/connection via LinkServer anymore. The 3 led onboard are permanently on.

Anybody know this problem and can help me to solve it?

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
1 Reply

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Philipp Adolph,

Do you secure the chip with your last project? Check the FOPT SEC area on your project, do you secure the chip.

About the problem board, could you change your on board debugger to JLINK, then use the JLINK commander to connect your board, whether you can find the ARM core or not?

About how to change the JLINK firmware, please check this link:

www.nxp.com/opensda

pastedImage_4.png

Please try to it on your side.

If you still have problem about it, please kindly let me know.

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------