FRDM-K22F-AGM01 sensor toolbox file missing

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FRDM-K22F-AGM01 sensor toolbox file missing

tangoalfa
Contributor I

I am testing a FRDM-K22F board with the FRDM-STBC-AGM01 shield and sensor toolbox.  It looks like the file:

SupportingFiles\FirmwareFiles\Binaries\ISF_K22F_AGM01.bin

is missing.  I have Rev 2.5.2.0 of the Kinetis Interface Tool

0 Kudos
3 Replies

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Todd Allen,

If you can't find the firmware of K22, you can use the K22 apps project then download the code to your K22 directly.

The link is:

ISF for Kinetis using KDS|NXP

You can download APPS->

ISF2P1_K22F_KDS_SF_PROJ

This is the KDS project.

Wish it helps you!

If you still have question, please let me know!

Have a great day,
Jingjing

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

tangoalfa
Contributor I

OK thanks, I think I'm closer.

I installed the ISF2P1_K22F_KDS_SF_PROJ, but it wouldn't build.  Apparently I'm missing files in directories:

KDS_3.0.0\eclipse\ProcessorExpert\libKinetis\pdd_100434\inc, and

KDS_3.0.0\eclipse\ProcessorExpert\libKinetis\pdd2\MK22FN512LH12\system

I tried installing the 2 framework packages, "ISF R2.1 Installer" and "ISF R2P1 PEx.PEupd", but that didn't seem to help.

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Todd Allen,

Did you use the KDS3.0 version? You can download it from this link:

Kinetis Design Studio Integrated Development |NXP

Besides, you can download the KSDK1.3.0 from this link:

Software Development Kit for Kinetis MCUs|NXP

Then configure the KDS with KSDK at first, for the detais, please refer to the document from KSDK1.3.0, the path is :C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.3.0\doc

Getting Started with Kinetis SDK (KSDK) v.1.3, page 18,  instal the eclipse update at first .

After the KDS configuration, please test it again.

Wish it helps you!

If you still have question, please let me know!

Have a great day,
Jingjing

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos