My device is mk64fn1m0xxx12
1. What is the purpose of FLEX Ram?
2. where can i find example of how to use it? i didnt find example in my SDK.
3. My device have EEPROM?
Thanks a lot for using our community. We highly appreciate your post here and your patience.
Regarding what you are asking for I will answer all your questions:
1. FlexRam on Kinetis might be pretty useful as simple Ram or as an enhanced EEPROM memory too. There is a whole document talking about the FlexRam and how to use it.
2. You may find that one right here: https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/application-note/AN4282.pdf
3. It is not exactly an EEPROM, but that;s why you can use the FlexMemory to emulate that. You may find all this memories on your Kinetis K64.
Hope the information is helpful, please let me know if you have any comments or you have more questions. Otherwise, please mark this as solution to close this thread. Highly appreciated.