Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection the USB typeC connector to K26 microcontroller

Jump to solution
javierhernande1
Contributor IV

Hello,

I'm trying to connect this USB C connector JAE-DX07S024JJ3R1300  with the Kinetis K26.

usbc-1.jpg

usb-connection.png

I just want to use USB 2.0 interface.  If I don't use SuperSpeed Data Path (TXn+,TXn-, RXn-,RXn+) , Configuration Channel CC1 and CC2, Sideband Use SBU1 and SBU2, I have to leave the pins floating?  

usb.png

L4 and L5 are 330OHM or 330UH ? I'm confused by this  Is not that an ferrite fixed inductor?

What New and Active Nexperia TVS I can used to U15, U16 and U18 ?

Best regards.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Per USB Type-C spec 1.2, the unused pins can be left unconnected.

pastedImage_1.png

for the L4,L5 used in FRDM-K64F, please kindly refer to the attached BOM.

Hope that helps,

Have a great day,
Kan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Per USB Type-C spec 1.2, the unused pins can be left unconnected.

pastedImage_1.png

for the L4,L5 used in FRDM-K64F, please kindly refer to the attached BOM.

Hope that helps,

Have a great day,
Kan

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!