Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera + Kinetis

Jump to solution
armendgecaj
Contributor III

Hi

Do someone know a demo to connect a camera (ov2640) with Kinetis (K serie) in CodeWarrior?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Jonathan_Iglesias
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Armend, It is ok, yeah on the bottom of my last answer there is a .RAR file, and I found something With the K82F with the Ov7670 there is already a demo in the KSDK library for K82F, uses the camera as an extern camera like a webcam via USB in the next link there is a description about this demo in version 1.3 and there is one for 2.0.

FRDM-K82F FlexIO Camera Demo 

pastedImage_4.png

Please let me know if you have more questions.

Have a Great day .

Jonathan

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Jonathan_Iglesias
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Dear Armend Gecaj,

there is not much information about your question, I found something that may work for you. it is a document from one of our engineers. she used a K70. here is a video from our engineer. see the attached file.

hope this works for you.

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.

Best regards,
Jonathan
Technical Support
NXP Semiconductor
0 Kudos
armendgecaj
Contributor III

Hi Jonathan

sorry i am late. Thank you for your help.

You wrote: "see the attached file". But their is no attached file. 

Or did you mean the video?

Best Regards

Armend

0 Kudos
Jonathan_Iglesias
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Armend, It is ok, yeah on the bottom of my last answer there is a .RAR file, and I found something With the K82F with the Ov7670 there is already a demo in the KSDK library for K82F, uses the camera as an extern camera like a webcam via USB in the next link there is a description about this demo in version 1.3 and there is one for 2.0.

FRDM-K82F FlexIO Camera Demo 

pastedImage_4.png

Please let me know if you have more questions.

Have a Great day .

Jonathan

0 Kudos
daweiyou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Jonathan:

Could you provide camera's part number, and schmatic for Camera. or detailed application notes for this K70 demo? thx.

0 Kudos
Jonathan_Iglesias
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Dear daweiyou‌, From what I found on the code there are some comments that refer to the Ov7675.

Click here for more information about the camera.

Hope this help if you want more specific information please  tell me. to contact the Engineer that developed this project.

Have a great day.

Best Regards.

Joathan

0 Kudos
daweiyou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Many thanks. Joathan.

One customer is interseting in this demo, if possible, pls help contract and get detailed schematic for camera board, thx.

0 Kudos
armendgecaj
Contributor III

Hi Jonathan

thank you. I will try it.

Best Regards

Armend