cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CMSIS header files

Jump to solution
awilhelm
Contributor II

Are CMSIS headers available for all devices/families?

I'm specifically looking for MK22FN1M0VLL12.  I have KSDK 1.1.0, and have looked at the included devices; the closest I find is MK22F51212.

Is the KSDK the only place to find the CMSIS headers, or is there some other place to look?

Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Andy Wilhelm:

Is the attached file what you need?

If you install KDS the CMSIS headers are available at the next installation path:

C:\Freescale\KDS_2.0.0\eclipse\ProcessorExpert\Config\PE\CPE\wizard_data\wizards\kds

Regards!,
Jorge Gonzalez

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Andy Wilhelm:

Is the attached file what you need?

If you install KDS the CMSIS headers are available at the next installation path:

C:\Freescale\KDS_2.0.0\eclipse\ProcessorExpert\Config\PE\CPE\wizard_data\wizards\kds

Regards!,
Jorge Gonzalez

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
qiangliu
Contributor I

by the way,where could we download such this file with other device,such as MKL16Z256,thank you!

0 Kudos
awilhelm
Contributor II

Yes, that's the file I need.

Thanks.

0 Kudos