cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bricked Frdm-k02z

rado__99
Contributor II

Hello,

Today I tried to upload an example code from the SDK to the board. I read, but I dragged&dropped the .bin file with the code in BOOTLOADER MSD, Not in the board one. After this, the boards' LEDs are blinking and the board is working under bootloader mode. Can you help me? Sorry for the dumb question, but I am very newbie with the programming MCUs.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

rado__99
Contributor II

Hello and thank you for the answer.

Your information was very good, but it have a common problem with bootloader version under 1.11 and Windows 8 and up. I needed a Win7 machine to update the bootloader and than did these steps.

0 Kudos

jorge_a_vazquez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Radoslav Iliev

First of all, are you using the frdm-KL02z or the frdm-KE02z? Anyway, please go to the web page:

OpenSDA Serial and Debug Adapter|NXP 

and download the latest firmware application and "drag and drop" into the Bootloader msd that appears in your system. For more information please check:

OpenSDA on the Freedom KL25Z Board | MCU on Eclipse 

Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------