Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bootloader Problem

Jump to solution
mark_bresler
Contributor I

Hi,

I am continuing to have problems getting my K64f boards to respond as shown in instructional video 3282.  I recently upgraded my laptop to windows 10, and now when I hold the reset switch down as I plug in the cable, the bootloader drive shows for 30 seconds before disappearing. If I rush and drop the  DEBUG-FRDM-K64F_Pemicro_v108a for_OpenSDA_v2.0, I still do not get the mbed driver showing up under Jungo.

I have spent HOURS trying to make this work, and have been concentrating on using my Windows computer for this as my Macintosh seems to have the same problem. Any help would be appreciated, as this is very discouraging.

Thanks,

Mark

0 Kudos
1 Solution
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Mark,

P&E has released a patch for Windows 10 here: http://www.pemicro.com/downloads/download_file.cfm?download_id=460

I've attached a document that explains how to update to this firmware and please refer to it.

Hope it helps.
Have a great day,
Ping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Mark,

P&E has released a patch for Windows 10 here: http://www.pemicro.com/downloads/download_file.cfm?download_id=460

I've attached a document that explains how to update to this firmware and please refer to it.

Hope it helps.
Have a great day,
Ping

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
mark_bresler
Contributor I

Thank you Ping for the Window 10 update. I seems to work and download manager now shows the proper items. I will try later to upload a file to the K64F.

Thanks again Mark

0 Kudos