cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BSDL for MK10DX256VMD10

csubda
Contributor II

Hi Support,

I need help with getting BSDL file for MK10DX256VMD10 to create Boundary Scan tests.

Where I can download it ? Product page does not to refer to anything. Also generic NXP page to search models (Microcontroller Symbols, Footprints and Models | NXP ) does not help, can't find this particular device.

From 2 weeks request send to Functional MCUCADRequest <MCUCADRequest@nxp.com> is without any response except confirmation they got it :smileysad:.

Pls post file for download!

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
6 Replies

csubda
Contributor II

Hi Kerry,

I agree, I missed that these two files were visible in the section Models of this device.

But BSDL must fit into package, which is BGA144 for this device. LQFP144 is not useful at all, but k10_100mhz_121bga_xn30d.bsdl refers to BGA121 (see in the name). Are you sure it is right one ?

Why research by generic tool for models returns nothing ?

Cezary

0 Kudos

csubda
Contributor II

This thread is closely connected: BSDL file for MK10DN512VMD10 

I v'e taken file from this thread K10_144BGA_13x13.bsdl, but it appears as not really perfect one. Read the thread, there is no final version given for K10DN512VMD10 with correct ID.

NXP support, where you are ?

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Cezary Subda,

Please check the attachment,whether it is your desired file.

Wish it helps you!

If you still have questions about it, please kindly let me know.

Kerry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

csubda
Contributor II

Hi Kerry,

Initial verification by BSDL syntax checker and fitting with customer's netlist pin names passes without errors :smileyhappy:. But pls note final test will be in few weeks, when board will be tested. It will show finally how suitable is this file working on real hardware...

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Cezary Subda

Thanks for your updated information.

If you have any question in the future weeks after you use it, just kindly let me know.

Wish it helps you!

Kerry

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Cezary Subda ,

Thanks a lot for your interest in the NXP kinetis product, I would like to provide service for you.

Sorry for the inconvenience we bring you.

Please download this BSDL file, whether it is what you needed?

https://www.nxp.com/downloads/en/bsdl/K10_144_BSDL.zip

Also have another one:

https://www.nxp.com/downloads/en/bsdl/K10_100MHZ_BSDL.zip

I find it under the K10 100M page:

https://www.nxp.com/products/processors-and-microcontrollers/arm-microcontrollers/general-purpose-mc...

Wish it helps you!

Kerry

Note:

0 Kudos