Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any ADA resources for Kinetis ?

Jump to solution
NicolasP
Contributor IV

Hi,

I'd like to replace C with ADA when programming on Kinetis micro-controllers.

Any pointers to resources helping use ADA on Kinetis ?

Note : I already know Adacore GIT repositories managing GNAT for ARM devices.

Regards,

Nicolas

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Sabina_Bruce
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Nicolas,

Hope you are doing well.

Unfortunately, we do not have a guide to port code from C to ADA. All of our examples are implemented using C. 

I recommend to check the documentation that you have mentioned and Adacore support system.

Hope it helps!

Sabina

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Sabina_Bruce
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Nicolas,

Hope you are doing well.

Unfortunately, we do not have a guide to port code from C to ADA. All of our examples are implemented using C. 

I recommend to check the documentation that you have mentioned and Adacore support system.

Hope it helps!

Sabina

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
NicolasP
Contributor IV

Hello Sabina,

Thanks for your answer.

I hoped you tell me another story :smileywink: 

Never mind .

Regards,

Nicolas

0 Kudos