ADK Library (Based On FRDM-KL26Z Board.)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android Open Accessory support allows external USB hardware (an Android USB accessory) to interact with an Android-powered device in a special accessory mode. When an Android-powered powered device is in accessory mode, the connected accessory acts as the USB host (powers the bus and enumerates devices) and the Android-powered device acts in the USB accessory role.

This ADK library is based on Freescale Kinetis KL26 MCU, It implements some functions to communicate with android phone.

module.png

Labels (1)
Attachments
Comments

Where can I find the ADK library and sample project referenced in the K26ADKlib_User_Guide document?

Thanks.

I was able to find the ADK library.  Turns out it is word document.  I just needed to open it using MS word on Windows and not Mac.

I successfully built and run the sample project on the FRDM-KL26Z.  Unfortunately I can not get it to work with my Nexus 5 (using the demo apk).  It doesn't "enumerate"...

I tried adding calls to ADK_usbSetAccessoryStringVendor, Name and Version, but still doesn't work.

Question: do I need a USB OTG cable or is a straight thru cable OK? 

Where does one find adk-frdm-kl26z.zip?

It's embedded in the word document, K26ADKlib_User_Guide.docx.  Make sure to open it using Windows version of MS Word.

Hao Nguyen:

It's embedded in the word document, K26ADKlib_User_Guide.docx.  Make sure to open it using Windows version of MS Word.

I open it in Microsoft Word 2010, I see an image of a .zip file there.

I find nothing that indicates there is an attachment, other than the words saying that, nor find anything clickable.

Actually my ultimate aim is to use the KL27.  Is there source code available?

Got it.  Must enable editing etc.  System considered such an embedded thing a security risk.

No ratings
Version history
Last update:
‎08-11-2014 10:39 PM
Updated by: