cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pemicro site down; multilink not working

Jump to solution
michaelhuslig
Contributor IV

My Multilink Universal from PEMicro isn't working when I try to debug in KDS.  It gives me a message that I should update the PE drivers.  However, their website is apparently down at the time, which is probably the real reason it isn't working?  Is there a way to get it to work while they are down or if I don't have an internet connection?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
michaelhuslig
Contributor IV

This morning the P&E site was back up.  But I was still getting an error message about a licensing issue and a request to download new drivers at www.pemicro.com/downloads/download_file.cfm?download_id=53.

After installing the new drivers, the ML was working again.

Mike

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Michael ,

Which version of KDS do you used ?

Please use the latest one KDS v3.2, it includes the latest version of drivers .

You can download it at here :

https://nxp.flexnetoperations.com/control/frse/product?entitlementId=123588587&lineNum=1&authContact... 

Hope it helps

Have a great day,
Alice

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos
michaelhuslig
Contributor IV

I have 3.2 and it was working a couple of days ago.  And the PEmicro site is still down at this time.

0 Kudos
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Michael,

I have pinged P&E about their web site.

Can you post a picture about that message?

Erich

0 Kudos
michaelhuslig
Contributor IV

This morning the P&E site was back up.  But I was still getting an error message about a licensing issue and a request to download new drivers at www.pemicro.com/downloads/download_file.cfm?download_id=53.

After installing the new drivers, the ML was working again.

Mike

0 Kudos