Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

frdm-k64f ptc10

Jump to solution
lorismichielutt
Contributor I

Hello

I try to toggle the pin 10 in portC but don't work.

i tried too with twrk64f100 and i had the same result! don't work.

any idea..

Thank you and regards.

Loris

Original Attachment has been moved to: prj_frdmk64f_ledRGB_tim1.zip

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
DavidS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Loris,

A couple thinks are happening with this particular signal.

First....make sure the schematic you have matches the revision of the FRDM-K64F board as the PTC10 and PTC11 were swapped at the J4 connector.  so your code might be working but on wrong pin!

Second, your fsl_gpio Output configuration for the pin has it defined as Open Drain.  On the FRDM-K64F there is not pull-up enabled on the port pin or externally so it will not toggle.  Enabling the pull-up or adding external pull-up will allow it to work.

Third, change the pin configuration to non Open drain and you should see K64 toggle pin.

Regards,

David

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
lorismichielutt
Contributor I

thank so much :smileyhappy:

0 Kudos
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Loris,

The function of  "GPIO_DRV_SetPinOutput(LEDRGB_RED);"  is set the pin of PTB22  to "1" ,

while from the SCH we can see , if  want the light up the RED led , please configure the pin to "0":  GPIO_DRV_ClearPinOutput(LEDRGB_BLUE);

And when you configure the three LED to 0 , the colour is white , so  i recommend  you when want light up (clear to 0) blue , please take off (set to 1)the other led.

And in your fsl_gpio configuration , in the "output logic" , you have configure all of them to "0", i think you can cogfigure it to 1, and it meaning at the begin ,

all of them are off.

pastedImage_0.png

Hope it helps

Have a great day,
Alice Yang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos
DavidS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Loris,

A couple thinks are happening with this particular signal.

First....make sure the schematic you have matches the revision of the FRDM-K64F board as the PTC10 and PTC11 were swapped at the J4 connector.  so your code might be working but on wrong pin!

Second, your fsl_gpio Output configuration for the pin has it defined as Open Drain.  On the FRDM-K64F there is not pull-up enabled on the port pin or externally so it will not toggle.  Enabling the pull-up or adding external pull-up will allow it to work.

Third, change the pin configuration to non Open drain and you should see K64 toggle pin.

Regards,

David

0 Kudos