cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TimerInt_LDD component

Jump to solution
shauldorf
Contributor V

I want to implement variable period Internal Interrupt.

I’m using FRDM-K64F and KDS3.0 + KSDK1.2

Is there any solution how to change dynamically  (during runtime)  Period/Frequency of TimerInt_LDD component.

I have seen that the relevant Kinetis methods in TimerInt_LDD are not implemented.

Shaul

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi shaul.

TimerInt_LDD can not change frequency during runtime. I suggest you use PPG component instead, which can change output radio and frequency dynamically.

please refer this link:

Re: How to change PWM frequency

can this help you?

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi shaul.

TimerInt_LDD can not change frequency during runtime. I suggest you use PPG component instead, which can change output radio and frequency dynamically.

please refer this link:

Re: How to change PWM frequency

can this help you?

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos