SDK manual selection

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SDK manual selection

claudiobrunelli
Contributor II

I don't want to use processor expert in my project but it would be interesting for me,  to be able to use some functions related, for example, to the flash managment.

I mean to use it as internal EEprom.  

So, once the project was created with the  procedure "New","Kinetis SDK 1.X project", "KSD in manual selection" .........I'd like to add the flash managment function to use it.

Is it possible this ?

I'm using KDS 3.2 version.

Thanks in advance.

Claudio

0 Kudos
3 Replies

claudiobrunelli
Contributor II

Thanks Kerry.

I have just looked it. Now I'm going to have a look more specifically but I can fix my question.

Claudio

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

OK, thank you for your updated information.

If you have the new question in the future, welcome to create the new post, we will help you in your question post.

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Claudio Brunelli,

If you want to use the internal eeprom, you can refer to our newest SDK sample code, please download the code from this link:

https://mcuxpresso.nxp.com/en/select 

Choose your chip, then generate the code and download it, you can refer to the flash code.

Or, you also can refer to C90TFS code:

https://www.nxp.com/webapp/Download?colCode=C90TFS-FLASH-DRIVER-DEVD&location=null&Parent_nodeId=&Pa... 

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos