cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PEx _IRQHandler

Jump to solution
audi_mcavoy
Contributor IV

I am Using PEx under KDS 3.0 with KSDK 1.2 to create a new K64F12 based project.  I've added a fsl_gpio component and added an input pin to Port A.

I've specified that it should "interrupt on rising edge."  Then under the Events tab I've specified that the "PORTA IRQ handler" should "generate code."

The problem is, the ISR name becomes "_IRQHandler" (missing the "PORTA" prefix).  Of course, back on the Properties tab, this shows an error under the Initialization section.

Has anyone else seen this?  Any ideas on where to begin searching for a solution to this problem?

- Audi

Labels (1)
Tags (4)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Audi ,

Refer to your said , i test on my side simple, when build , it have no error :

pastedImage_0.png

the attachment is my project , you can check.

And if still have error with yours ,Please screenshot your error and project , or you can send your project to me , i will test it on my side !

BR

Alice

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
audi_mcavoy
Contributor IV

Update. . .

After a whole bunch of clicking & toggling & saving & closing/re-opening the Events tab now shows PORTA_IRQHandler; HOWEVER, the Properties tab still shows the "unassigned peripheral" error.

- Audi

0 Kudos
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Audi ,

Refer to your said , i test on my side simple, when build , it have no error :

pastedImage_0.png

the attachment is my project , you can check.

And if still have error with yours ,Please screenshot your error and project , or you can send your project to me , i will test it on my side !

BR

Alice

0 Kudos
audi_mcavoy
Contributor IV

Can you hear a huge sigh coming from my side?

I created three new projects this morning, documenting the various approaches I used as I went along, trying to recreate the error.  I never got the error again (you can put in that huge sigh right about here).

So at this point I have successfully set up a project, and I'm ready to begin actual development.

Alice, thank you for your efforts and response.

Best Regards,

- Audi

0 Kudos