cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KDS Processor Expert TSS_Library trouble

tadahirotakase
Contributor II

Hello everyone!

I have some trouble on Processor Expert TSS library, please advise/help me.

I would like to use TSS_3_1 library in KDS1.1.1 Processor Expert with FRDM-KE02Z40M. My objective is to show the touch sensor feature by changing the Red LED brightness on board. This is provided by TSS demo in FRDM-KE02Z Sample Code Package (REV 1.1) but this demo is NOT a Processor Expert version.

I just changed PE TSS parameters, adding two electrodes: GPIO PTD6 and PTD7, setting one controls: ASLIDER, and structure name: AnalogSlider. Others are default. Details please refer to TSS_KDS.pef.

I tested two approaches using same TSS_KDS.pef but both are failed.

IDEProcessor Expert TSS_Library Ttouble
Approch1KDS 1.1.1Build NG.   Message: cannot find entry symbol __thumb_startup in TSS library.  
Approch2CW 10.6Build OK.   But, Interrupt by TSS: TSS1_fCallBack0() does not occur.

My PE version programs are below. I used auto initialization option for other LDD.

16738_16738.pngTSS.png

Thank you very much in advance.

Original Attachment has been moved to: TSS_KDS.pef.zip

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies

BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

tadahirotakase
Contributor II

Erich

Thank you very much for your quick response.

I tried two setting change for KDS. And I clean project, then build.

SettingChanged_R.png

But, KDS still report Problems.

KDS Report.png

KL46 board and your Tutorial: FRDM-KL25Z has TSS feature in silicon but FRDM-KE02Z40M does not. Do you think this would have involved?

Regard, Tadahiro

0 Kudos

BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Tadahiro,

can you share your project?

Erich

0 Kudos

tadahirotakase
Contributor II

Hello Erich,

Of course sure. Please check and advise me.

Thank you very much.

0 Kudos

BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Tadahiro,

the startup code was missing in your project. Maybe you have it deleted accidentially? I have seen problems with startup code removed with using projects from the KDS beta version from this summer. Maybe your project was created with the beta version?

Anyway, I have added the startup code and now it compiles fine. Attached the project.

I have enabled parallel build and S19 output, just in case.

I hope this helps,

Erich

tadahirotakase
Contributor II

Hello Erich,

I will appreciate your help and advice.

I succeed to build KDS TSS_Library.elf using your attached project. Then, I append TSS1_Configure (), TSS_Task() and PWM1_SetRatio16() functions to this project listed my first question.

Unfortunately, this build project could not show the touch sensor feature by changing LED brightness. This is as same as CodoWarrior approch2. TSS1_fCallBack0() does not occur. This is clear that my program have bug(s) and TSS library have NOT trouble.

My objective approch1 reached same level at approch2 by your help. So, I would like to debug by myself to achieve my objective. Please give me some time for this.

After debugging I will attach success project. If I failed, I might ask your help and advice again.

Again, thank you very much for your help and your valuable time.

Best Regards

Tadahiro Takase

0 Kudos