cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to add K60 files to K22

vanajagujjala
Contributor III

hi,

I am vanaja. I am using K22FN1M0VLH12,K22 not having any sample codes,can I add K60 files to K22 project with small modifications,Is it possible?if it is possible how to add?I added common,cpu,driver files to k22 project, I am getting

small errors,I think adding process is wrong?help me please.

Thanks

vanaja.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
7 Replies

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Vanaja,

Which sample do you want to port ? 

Porting sample on one cup to another is difficult , because the CPU is different , and the peripheral 、memory 、address and so on are all different.

If you want the K22 demo , you can use the  kinetis_SDK, Software Development Kit for Kinetis MCUs|Freescale .  Under the ksdk installation directory , there have

common demo .

Hope it helps!

Alice

0 Kudos

vanajagujjala
Contributor III

Thanks for the reply Alice,

K22 144pin and K60 144pin compatability is there,is there any code compatability?Both are 120MHZ and 144pins,why can't we use K60 files for K22,the only change is header file. Is it correct or not

Thanks

vanaja

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi vanaja,

Porting project from one series chip to another need considered from multiaspect .Except the core , also the peripherals and so on .

Which demo code do you porting ? and which peripherals does it involved in ?

Best Regard

Alice

0 Kudos

vanajagujjala
Contributor III

Thanks,

I am using K60-120MHZ demo code .But I need only PLL configuration and some driver files,because K22 not having any sample code and KSDK Doesn't support for MK22FN1M0VLH12.I need work with 5'inch TFT  with D4D(eGUI).

Thanks

vanaja.

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi vanaja,

I recommend you  create a simple project about K22,  thus the basic configuration can't go wrong,

then porting the  k60  application code to this project , and pay attention to the difference between the two processor ,especially the related peripheral.

Hope it helps

Alice

0 Kudos

vanajagujjala
Contributor III

Thanks for the reply Alice,

I did same,but the only problem is PLL configuration,same frequency 120MHZ but some registers are not there in K22.Like MCG_C11,but in that configuration this register is used.what can i do?Is there any another option for PLL configuration.

Thanks,

vanaja.

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

In k60F120m clock configuration,  there are two OSC and two  PLL can choose (OSC0 and OSC1;  pLL0 and PLL 1, ).

when config the clock , it is need to select which of the pathway through this register.

While , k22f120m only have one  PLL, so when use it , directly config it .

So, here ,you can check the project of k60 which PLL it select , ignore the another PLL.    And then config the k22 clock refer to the K60.

You can refer to the Clocking diagram of k60f120m and k22f120m  :

k60:

pastedImage_0.png

k22:

pastedImage_1.png

Hope it helps

Alice

0 Kudos