Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KDS 3.0 startup error screen

Jump to solution
neilporven
Senior Contributor I

Hi everyone,

I starting this discussion because I have been noticing this window that appears when the IDE is starting.

First let me show you the window that appears before the error (this is normal behavior)

74503_74503.jpgLoad.jpg

Now, once I click on OK the following window shows.  Unfortunately its very light in the following picture

but, it actually shows clear and it last about 5 to 8 seconds, then it disappears after Kinetis loads up.

74610_74610.jpgKDS 3.0 Issue.jpg

It reads,

Restoring Problems

Unable to restore to working set state

then it gives the option to hit OK or Details, but when you click on either one, the window reads not responding.

Do I have to re-install the Kinetis 3.0 or is there a fix/patch to this issue?

Thanks,

Neil

Labels (1)
1 Solution
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Neil,

it seems to me that your workspace settings have a problem (with the working set settings). Can you try using a new/fresh workspace?

If this solves your problem, then you can import your projects into that new workspace.

I hope this helps,

Erich

View solution in original post

2 Replies
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Neil,

it seems to me that your workspace settings have a problem (with the working set settings). Can you try using a new/fresh workspace?

If this solves your problem, then you can import your projects into that new workspace.

I hope this helps,

Erich

neilporven
Senior Contributor I

Hi Erich,

So, I thought it was an issue with KDS 3.0, so I downloaded it again and did a repair.  It

didn't take care of the issue, so I tried what you recommended and it did the trick (fixed).

I also was able to import the project into that new workspace and test it.  Now, I am not

getting this error.  I am not sure how the original workspace got corrupted, but I am not

about to start an investigation as to why.

Thank you,

Neil

0 Kudos