How do I remove a Memory Launch Configuration????

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I remove a Memory Launch Configuration????

carlnormansuret
Contributor V

Hi,

I dont remeber what I did but I cant just click and launch anymore, I spent half hour searching everywhere, but tI just cant remove this "T7 Debug [Memcheck]", i have found reference to it here and there but no way to remove it. Its not project specific as I dont get this on my other installation.

174868_174868.pngpastedImage_1.png

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Carl,

It seems that you have created a memory profile configuration.

Use the following context menu on the project and then you can remove that entry:

pastedImage_1.png

I hope this helps,

Erich

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Carl,

Please refer to the step as below:

1.Right click your project , then :

pastedImage_1.png

2. Select the debug mode you want to use :

pastedImage_2.png

3. Configure it, then click "Debug"

pastedImage_3.png

Hope it helps

Have a great day,
Alice Yang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

carlnormansuret
Contributor V

That does not fix it, it still comes up with the same thing. I only have one thing to debug, see below

pastedImage_1.png

I was trying to work out how to add global varibles in the "variables" window (which i have no idea how on KDS, but on CW10.7 pro i just literally right click and add global. Anyway, I was playing around and I "added memory monitor" or something and now EVERY time i flight the green debug i get that stupid option and I cant remove it. Its still there!!! SO ANNOYING

pastedImage_2.png

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Carl,

Please double click"GDB PEMicaro ...." as blow :

pastedImage_1.png

BR

Alice

0 Kudos