How I can program FRDM-KL28Z with KDS and PEx?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How I can program FRDM-KL28Z with KDS and PEx?

Jump to solution
OmarIsaiPinales
Contributor II

Hello, I tried to create a new Processor Expert project in Kinetis Design Studio for FRDM-KL28Z, but I can't find the board or the processor, are there someone who knows how to do this? I will be very grateful.

Labels (1)
1 Solution
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

KDS3.2 itself doesn't support KL28 yet. user who need work with KL28 please use KDS3.2+KSDK2.0 instead.

here is to download KL28Z SDK2.0 package

Welcome to Kinetis Expert | Kinetis Expert

Hope this helps!

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

2 Replies
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Omar,

KDS 3.2 does support this device. Support for it is delivered with the SDK package generator, so you have to build first the SDK you want on Welcome to Kinetis Expert | Kinetis Expert , then import and use it with KDS. See https://mcuoneclipse.com/2016/01/29/first-nxp-kinetis-sdk-release-sdk-v2-0-with-on-demand-package-bu... .

I hope this helps,

Erich

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

KDS3.2 itself doesn't support KL28 yet. user who need work with KL28 please use KDS3.2+KSDK2.0 instead.

here is to download KL28Z SDK2.0 package

Welcome to Kinetis Expert | Kinetis Expert

Hope this helps!

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!