Generating code with processor expert (KDS) and using it in IAR. Dont know how to disable the error. !!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generating code with processor expert (KDS) and using it in IAR. Dont know how to disable the error. !!

volkancoskun
Contributor II

Hello I am trying to run the generated code for kl03z or kl17z on KDS using processor expert. That is sucessfully working and I get no error. However when I am trying to run it on IAR, I have to explicitly remove:"PE_low_level_init() in the main code! And then I can compile it sucessfully! However I don't really know if I am suppose to remove that since it says explicitly in the code that I should NOT do that ! Here is the code snippet :

/*** Processor Expert internal initialization. DON'T REMOVE THIS CODE!!! ***/
PE_low_level_init();

The error I get :

Error[Li005]: no definition for "PE_low_level_init" [referenced from C:\Users\volkan163\workspace.kds\ .

I have submitted a picture that shows the error I get.

How can I solve this problem ? I want to compile the generated code without errors .

regards,

VC

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

volkancoskun
Contributor II

Additionally I can't find a "PE_low_level_init.c"  in the generated .c folders but I can see the .h file !

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Volkan,

In the generate code of KDS Processor Expert , the function of PE_low_level_init.c

is in the file of "CPU_Init.c" :

pastedImage_1.png

Have a great day,
Alice Yang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------