cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during programming

pietrodicastri
Senior Contributor II

Good morning

I am having a big problem using the FRDM K64. I tried old project always working and new ones. 

I am using the JTAG with PE Micro..

What to do with such message???

Connection from "127.0.0.1" via 127.0.0.1
Copyright 2012 P&E Microcomputer Systems,Inc.
Command Line :C:\Freescale\KDS_v3\eclipse\plugins\com.pemicro.debug.gdbjtag.pne_2.6.0.201610062322\win32\pegdbserver_console -device=NXP_K6x_K64FN1M0M12 -startserver -singlesession -serverport=7224 -gdbmiport=6224 -interface=USBMULTILINK -speed=5000 -porð

CMD>RE

Initializing.
Target has been RESET and is active.
CMD>CM C:\Freescale\KDS_v3\eclipse\plugins\com.pemicro.debug.gdbjtag.pne_2.6.0.201610062322\win32\gdi\P&E\supportFiles_ARM\NXP\K6x\freescale_k64fn1m0m12_1x32x256k_pflash.arp

Initializing.
Initialized.

;version 1.02, 06/02/2014, Copyright 2014 P&E Microcomputer Systems, Inc. All rights reserved. www.pemicro.com [mk64_1024k_n_pflash0_pflash1]

;device freescale, k64fn1m0m12, 1x32x256k, desc=pflash

;begin_cs device=$00000000, length=$00100000, ram=$20000000

Loading programming algorithm ...

Error! Enabling module timed out.

Error enabling module just selected.
Error loading programming algorithm - load aborted.

Error occured during Flash programming.

PE-ERROR: Error downloading to the device.

Thank You

Pietro

Tags (1)
3 Replies

pietrodicastri
Senior Contributor II

Hello 

Thank You for the follow up..

I tried also the SDA. The sad question is it happens every now and then, the connection with the processor is lost. And it lasts for the rest of the day. Suddenly reappears. The JTAG is running fine on another board in the mean time. So it looks a weak point on my board or the JTAG interface itself.

For now I manage and it is working

Thank You

Pietro

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Pietro,

You are welcome!

Thanks for this sharing.

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Pietro,

Please refer this article for how to connect FRDM-K64F interface.

https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-105199 

if P&E OpenSDA interface can't work for you, please try Jlink or mbed interface.

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!