cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't program TWR k60f120m with Kinetis Design Studio

Jump to solution
smith1
Contributor II

I have been trying to test some of the MQX examples for my TWR k60f120m, and they build find, but when I go to debug it on the board it pops up saying no emulators connected via USB, I'm guessing this is because I don't have a driver, but I don't know where to go find it.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

attached is the video of how mqx demo code connect TWR-K60D100 board.

You can also update board driver with P&E firmware updater if necessary

P&E Microcomputer Systems: Over 30 years as an Industry leader in Embedded Systems Development Tools... 

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

attached is the video of how mqx demo code connect TWR-K60D100 board.

You can also update board driver with P&E firmware updater if necessary

P&E Microcomputer Systems: Over 30 years as an Industry leader in Embedded Systems Development Tools... 

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
smith1
Contributor II

Okay thank you. That video showed me what was wrong, and now I got it up and running.

0 Kudos
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

You are welcome!

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

0 Kudos