cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FreeMASTER 3.0 no Plug-in module

dariusz_hurek
Contributor II

Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen,
I bought a TWR-KM34Z75M development board and try to realize a 1-phase energy measurement with it.
My programming development environment (IDE) is the IAR EW with version 8.40.2.

I have downloaded sample programs for this (KM34Z75_EXAMPLES.exe.zip)
in this archive under KM34Z75_EXAMPLES\build\iar_7_40\projects\_1phmeter_example you can find a sample project about my topic.

Also a PDF_file is provided for explanation (readme.pdf).

There are the settings shown in the different programs you should do. Since it is an example program for the development environment IDE IAR EW created, I do not have to change there.

But the settings for the second program for visualization (FreeMASTER 3.0) I have to do completely by myself.

It fails however ready at the setting of the interface.

Next you will see an excerpt from the readme.pdf file page 5.

pastedImage_2.png

and here an excerpt from my program:

pastedImage_1.png

Unfortunately I can't select a plug-in module and I don't know why.

Could someone help me out in this matter ?

Thanks in beforehand.

1 Reply

MichalH
NXP Apps Support
NXP Apps Support

Dear Dariusz,

there must be something wrong with the FreeMASTER installation on your computer. The plug-ins are system DLLs which are registered in system registry during installer process. Please try to re-install the FreeMASTER 3.0 and make sure the installer is run with administrator privileges. 

Basically, the installation process is the same as running the "c:\NXP\FreeMASTER 3.0\FreeMASTER\register.bat"  with administrator rights. If re-installation does not help, can you try to run this file manually in a cmd console window (started as administrator) and see what it prints?

Thanks,

Michal